Admission at Ahmedabad Dental
Every year the admissions for 100 under-graduate seats are done through the Gujarat Common Entrance test for the BDS course and for 39 post-graduate seats through the Gujarat University Post-graduate Entrance examination for the MDS course. Few seats are filled through NRI / Management quota directly by the college management.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) - 100 seats
- 15% NRI quota – as per government criteria/rules.
- 10% Management quota – as per government criteria/rules.
- 75% Government – as per central admission committee.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) - 39 seats in 8 Specialties
- 8 Dental Specialties
- Total 39 seats recognized
- Proposed 27 more seats from 2013
- 25% NRI and Management quota
- Remaining 75% (Government quota)
For Admission in BDS/MDS: