A dental specialty concerned with surgical treatment of disease, injuries & defects of human mouth, jaws & associated structures.
This specialty has evolved through the ages & presently the oral & maxillofacial surgeons deal with various craniofacial pathologies in multidisciplinary environment.
Fully equipped operation theater with 2 ICUs and 20 bed surgical ward.
- Surgical removal of wisdom tooth
- Surgical treatment of cysts and tumors
- Management of dentofacial deformities
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Management of jaw fractures
- Treatment for oral precancerous and cancerous lesions