- It is a special branch of dentistry which deals with comprehensive, preventive & therapeutic dental needs of infants, children & adolescents. In short dental speciality for kids and teens.
- Also deals with children and adolescent of special health care needs like mentally compromised, visually impaired and any other mental & physical disabilities.
- Special care has been taken to provide a congenial environment to make the dental treatment experience a pleasant one for the child patients.
Special features :
- "PARIVARTAN" is a comprehensive program with noble initiative with meeting particular need of underserved children. Around 7500 children are covered till now.
- Facility of treatment under GA and sedation as day care procedures are available.
- Root canal treatment in child & adolescent patients.
- Stainless steel crowns for primary & permanent teeth.
- Habit correction to prevent deleterious oral habits.
- Fluoride application & pit & fissure sealants as a part of preventive dental treatment.